Date of Last Revision: March 14, 2022
Scottriggan (“Scottriggan” or “we” or “us” or “our”) provides content editing service We enable our community of users to actively download, produce, promote and share original content such as ringtones, texts and apps.
What types of information does Scottriggan collect?
- User Provided Information. We obtain certain information when you provide it to us: for example, if you setup your account profile, you may provide email address and a list of interests such as your favorite music. Some of that information can be used to identify or contact you directly and is sometimes referred to as personally identifiable information.
- Information from Use of our Service. Scottriggan gathers non-personally identifiable information from Users of our Service. Non-personally identifiable information is information that cannot by itself be used to identify a particular person or entity, and may include: the Internet Protocol (IP) address, unique device identifiers, operating system, mobile network information, browser type, locations of the Website pages the user views right before arriving at, while navigating and immediately after leaving the Website, and non-precise location information (e.g., your city or zip code).
- User Generated Content. We offer our Users the opportunity upload audio and offer opinions. Such postings are governed by our Terms of Service . In addition, such postings may appear on other websites or when searches are executed on the subject of your posting. Whenever you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information on publicly viewable web pages or applications, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- Facebook Connect – When you connect or login to Scottriggan with your Facebook account, we can access certain information you’ve added on Facebook in order to provide a social and personalized experience while using the Service. We adhere to the Facebook Platform Policies which restrict how we may can access and use this information. If you log into our services via Facebook Connect, we collect the following information from your Facebook account, including: your name, city, your birthday, your Facebook Connect ID, and the list of your Facebook friends.
How does Scottriggan use information?
- User Provided Information. We use the personally identifiable information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Services to: deliver the products and services that you have requested, manage your account and provide you with customer support, communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you, and to monitor compliance with the rules governing the Service. We don’t sell your personally identifiable information to third parties.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information from the use of our Service. Scottriggan analyzes non-personally-identifying information gathered from users of the Website and the Scottriggan App to help Scottriggan better understand how our Service is being used and to help tailor content and advertising on the Service. By recognizing patterns and trends in usage, Scottriggan is able to better design our Service to improve Users’ experiences, both in terms of content and ease of use. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis.
Third party advertisers – your ad choices
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Website and use the Scottriggan App. These companies may use information (not including any personally-identifiable information) about your visits to this Website and other websites and the Scottriggan App and other mobile applications in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please visit http://www.AboutAds.info.
Disclosures of information
Scottriggan does not rent, sell or share your personally identifiable information with non-affiliated third parties without your consent. We may, however, share personally identifiable information with trusted third-party contractors. These third party contractors are prohibited from using the information for purposes other than performing services for Scottriggan.
Scottriggan may disclose your information to third parties when obligated to do so by law and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected, or actual prohibited activities, including but not limited to fraud and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person. We reserve the right to disclose aggregated, non-personally identifiable information collected to third parties for any purpose.
Finally, Scottriggan may transfer information, including any personally identifiable information, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or other corporate change. If Scottriggan is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personally identifiable information, as well as any choices that are available to you.
Changing personally-identifiable information; account termination
You may at any time review or change your personally identifiable information by going to your account settings. Upon your request via your account settings, we will deactivate or delete your account and contact information from our active databases in accordance with our deactivation policy and applicable law. Please note that we may be obligated to keep some of all of your information on our servers even after you’ve deleted your account.
We take security of your information seriously and use reasonable electronic, personnel, and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration, or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
We do not knowingly collect or store personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 unless or except as permitted by law. Any person who provides personally identifiable information through the Website or the Scottriggan App represents to us that he or she is 13 years of age or older. If we are made aware that we have received personally identifiable information from someone under 13, Scottriggan will use reasonable efforts to remove that information from our records.